September 2021 Scawthorpe Castle Hills Primary School
The role of the Governing body is to ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction; to hold executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the effective and efficient performance management of staff; and to oversee the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent. With this in mind, the Governors have written their vision statement for our school'
Governor Vision Statement
The Governors of Castle Hills Primary School wish to create a school community where children participate, succeed and are proud of their achievement of 'Being The Best We Can Be'.
As Governors, we have a responsibility to guide our children to their futures by:
- Providing financial accountability by ensuring our resources are responsibly used to support our children's learning.
- Creating a school where all children are treated equally to give every child the life chances they deserve no matter what their starting point.
- Providing an environment which is vibrant, stimulating and creative where they can experience the excitement of learning through access to outstanding teaching.
- Ensuring all our children have the skills to reach their full potential so that they are prepared for the next stage in their education.
- Promoting the values of the school into the wider community.
The Role of School Governing Body: Role of the Governing Body.pdf
School Fund Mission Statement:
"Fundraising money for the school fund will be used
for the benefit of the pupils at Castle Hills. who helped raise it".